Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This week

Hi, guys, for this week, I hope every one has already finished their site research and analysis without any problem, since I haven’t heard much question about it so far.

Regarding the program, the original setting is commercial use, such as restaurant, retail, café, etc. but for the first couple weeks, you don’t have to think too much about the real building, but focus more on the concept and design strategy you have been working on, the site at this point is only help you to frame your imagination to a certain area and cultural background.

I’m looking forward to see many conceptual models and analysis sketches on this matter. Or even questions!

btw, this week let's all comment on Danielle and Jed's blog.

Xu

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to make a general comment about the studio thus far. I am finding it very difficult to pursue my design ideas in the form of models/sketches. This is difficult because there really isn't enough feedback or comments on each persons blog. When are the one-on-one sessions supposed to occur? I say these things with the hope that the blog will become more interactive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not making this comment in regards to just teacher feedback, but also as student feedback. Also, some of the blogs, we have been asked to comment on haven't been updated since January...??

    ReplyDelete